Feeding Rate: 0 t/h～25t/h
Measurement of materials: Rotary feeder is specially designed for continuous weighing and dosing powdery material, such as fly ash, pulverized coal, bulk cement and raw meal etc.
Application fields: Cement plant, Steel Mill and Power Factory etc.
send E-mail: [email protected]
FB-IDRFS Informatization rotor weigh feeder is also called pulverized coal scale, it is assembled control equipment through absorbing foreign advanced technology and developing by our company, aims to continuous convey and metering for powdery material. It is a new generation dynamic measurement instrument with merits of advanced working principle, compact structure, accurate metering, reliable running, and easy to maintain, to some certain extent can be parallel with foreign ones.
FB-DACS9000 control system can achieve auto-weighing, quota feeding, automatic peeling weighing, auto-correction, malfunction alarm, display of instantaneous and cumulative flow, and perfect signal transmission and communication.
· Be applied for dynamically and continuously feeding and measuring the jet-like material, or not jet-like material and powdery material.
· The feeder integrates feeding with weighing, adjusting and conveying.
· Feed-forward control, high accuracy and low fluctuation.
·It can not only eliminate the differential pressure caused by pneumatic transmission and material feeding, but also transmit the coal from coal bunker to burner. It is a feeding control device integrating weighing and conveying with high accuracy.
· Permanent gravimetric weighing operation and reliable operation. Discharge directly from the storage bin without a feeding control device before the rotor weighfeeder.
· Lower the fluctuation of coal feeding and reduce the excess air so as not to increase CO when discharge the gas.
· Because the rotor weighfeeder and the compress air system are integrated as a whole so the rotary valve and screw pump are saved.
·The pressure changes of the compressed air system do not influence the accuracy so the measuring accuracy is high.
· The rotor weighfeeder structure is compact so as to save the space; the building area is small so as to reduce the capital investment.
· Can bear 1 Mpa pressure and is explosion-proof.
· The whole design is composite structure. It is easy to maintain the rotor. The wear parts can be quickly replaced without special tool and lifting equipment.
· Adopt special material, service time is extended, maintenance reduced, investment saved and operation rate improved.
· 32 bit microcomputer is used as the main control device of electronic control part; touch screen is adopted as human-computer interface; frequency converter is mainly used as the control component. All of these ensure our product of high technical content
Fengbo Rotor Weighfeeder is mainly applied for continuous gravimetric weighing of pulverized coal in the cement calcination process. The process of coal discharging, weighing and conveying to pneumatic transmission pipe is all finished in this enclosed structure.
It adopts the operation principle of the rotor by gravity force. Bulk material is discharged from the bunker through rotor, brought to weighing area, and then sent to the pneumatic transmission pipe after measurement and at last sent to the process by the air from the air fan. The weighing shaft passes through the outlet of the material and the disconnectable coupling between pneumatic pipe and rotor which means that it can compensate the secondary load reaction caused by pressure fluctuation and do not influence the material measurement results. Whenever the material passes the weighing area, its weight will be measured by weighing device. Material weight and position are all stored in the electronic system of the feeder, namely, the load condition of every part of the rotor has been got before the discharge. In order to make the pre-setting value match the material quantity stored in the storage house, angular velocity of rotor required in the discharge position has been calculated and finished by the rotor driving device. Through this pre-control principle, the rotor weighfeeder can calibrate any fluctuation and offer high accuracy.
Weighing Range: 0~50t/h
Weighing Accuracy: ≤ 0.5%