Feeding Rate: 2～8000 L/H
Measurement of materials: Bulk, pellet, powder, fibrous, liquid materials etc.
Application fields: Pharmaceutical Industry, Food Industry, Rubber Industry, Ceramics Industry, Chemical Industry, Plastic Industry etc.
send E-mail: [email protected]
Stainless Smart Screw Loss-in-Weight Feeder is specially designed for measuring and feeding materials with small flow rate. As measuring flow rate an approximately static weighing method, it is simple, high precision and practical. It is widely used for bulk, pellet, powder, fibrous, liquid materials in various industries, such as pharmaceutical Industry, Food Industry, Rubber Industry, Ceramics Industry, Chemical Industry, Plastic Industry etc.
Loss-in-Weight Feeding Principle:
In a loss-in-weight feeder, the feeding device with a hopper containing material to be fed is placed on a platform scale or suspension scale weighing system. The weight of the feeding device and hopper is electronically tared.
The bulk material or liquid is discharged from the hopper by the feeding device and the resultant weight loss per unit of time is determined by the weighing and control system. This actual weight loss per unit of time is compared to a desired weight loss per unit of time based upon a desired continuous feed rate setpoint.
Any difference between the actual and desired weight loss per unit of time results in a correction to the speed of the feeding device. When the hopper content reaches a predetermined minimum weight level, the control by weight loss is briefly interrupted and the hopper is refilled.
During the refill period, weight is increasing and the controller regulates the speed of the feeding device based upon the historical weight and speed information that was determined during the previous weight loss cycle.
The loss-in-weight feeder principle is most accurate when using a high resolution, fast responding, vibration immune weighing system combined with self tuning controls
1. High stability: Self-detection function is designed for more accuracy, it detects attritions of parts and frequency variation timely, and then revise them, whcih avoids the influences owing to replacement of parts and longtime usage.
2. Wide measuring range: different range flow can be converted without replacement of parts.
3. Major parts can be disassembled without tools.
4. Color touch-screen humanity controller, easy to operate.
5. Built-in A/D converter which realizes direct digital signal output.
6. Servo motor with low noise which offers stable and accurate measurement.
7. All parts in contact with material are made of stainless steel.
8. Easy to clean and maintain: it's easy to maintain in operation, meanwhile, very short maintenance time. Especially the control systems, adopting the leading software and hardware, are nearly free-maintenance and long-service life.
9. Excellent control system: one control system can control multi-feeders according to clients' requirements